Read Carefully through our Frequently Asked Questions

We have over 20 writers, and we keep adding the very best to our ranks every day.

All over the world. We run a remote enterprise and we have writers from various regions of the world.

We receive and incorporate feedback as many times as you give them. As we said, we are an extension of your team, and there is no quitting on you.

Yes, our writers specialize in different niches

Each task comes with a specific delivery time that we both agree upon. We always deliver within that time.

Usually, clients are expected to make a payment of at least 70% of the total project cost before we begin, and the remaining 30% upon delivery of the project after which modifications can be made on request.

Our quote is unique for each project; depending on the time frame for delivery, complexity and niche, each project cost is be individually decided. On a general note, we charge between 2-10cents per word depending on the topic.

Have Further Questions? Send us an email or Visit our contact page